Popular video-sharing platform YouTube has released a list of the most-watched Nigerian music videos for 2019 on its platform.
Coming first for the most viewed is the Afrobeats star, Burna Boy, with his song ‘Killin Dem’, which he featured Zlatan Ibile.
Davido came second place with his track ‘Blow My Mind’ featuring international singer Chris Brown.
Appearing twice on the list was Rudeboy and Teni, with two videos each.
Teni’s ‘Uyo Meyo’ video came 7th place while ‘Power Rangers’ was 15th.
Rudeboy of the defunct music duo, PSquare, came 3rd and 11th position with his ‘Reason With Me’ and ‘Double Double’ respectively.
See the full list below:
- Zlatan x Burna Boy – Killin Dem (Official Music Video)
- Davido x Chris Brown – Blow My Mind (Official Video)
- Rudeboy – Reason With Me [Official Video]
- Naira Marley x Zlatan – Am I A Yahoo Boy (Official Video)
- Kizz Daniel – MADU (Official Video)
- Naira Marley – Soapy [Official Video]
- Teni – Uyo Meyo (Official Video)
- Benson Ken – Is back with a Powerful Worship Medley – Talent Hunt 9.
- Adekunle Gold x Simi – Promise (Official Video)
- Rema – Dumebi ( Official Music Video )
- Rudeboy – Double Double [Official Video] ft. Olamide, Phyno
- Fireboy DML – JEALOUS (Official Music video)
- Larry Gaaga x Wizkid – Low
- Timaya – Balance (Official Video)
- Teni – Power Rangers (Official Video)